All Is Well Healthcare Center
- ALL Is Well was founded in 2016 by Dr. Lin, Yen-Chang and has been dedicated to the developing self-healing of body with the most natural and friendly way.
- In 2013 he developed an innovative oral rehabilitation instrument− “ Lin Oral Appliance” (The Registered Airflow-interference-type Nasal Congestion Relieving and Snore-Ceasing Oral Appliance). *Patent No. : M475931 (TW), ZL201310753192.9 (CHN)
- Different from traditional underbite anti-snoring oral appliance, this appliance focuses on the rehabilitation of oral soft tissues and the restoration of the autonomous respiratory systems of the human body. The innovation of this design is to incorporate Meridian’s thinking and the West’s fasciae concept to initiate human self-healing through the mouth.
- Over the years, the brace Dr. Lin invent has won patents over the world, and it successfully helped many people who suffered from sleep disorders and the nightmare of drug and surgery.
- In recent years, Dr. Lin has continuously worked with many medical academic institutions in Taiwan to invest in clinical research related to sleep and exercise physiology, and actively published books to promote dental health knowledge and sleep health concepts.
- There are branches in Taipei, Hsinchu, Taichung, and Nantou. Currently, we receive customers from the United States, Canada, Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and other places.
About Our Founder
– Dr. Lin, Yen-Chang
– Dr. Lin, Yen-Chang
Director of Puli Dental Clinic, Director of Wushe Dental Clinic, Resident doctor of Chung Shan Medical University Hospital, Member of Taiwan Formosa Academy of Implant Dentistry (TFAID)
oral respiration, sleep disorders, snore treatment, fascial disorders, temporomandibular disorder (TMD), periodontal disease, root canal treatment, occlusal adjustment, complete denture prosthodontics, implant supported prosthesis
Taipei Health Center
No.131, Songjiang Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan
Hsinchu Health Center
No.224, Jiaxing Rd., Zhubei City, Hsinchu County 30264, Taiwan
Taichung Health Center
No.292, Sec. 2, Taiyuan Rd., North Dist., Taichung City 404, Taiwan